The Fitbit Blaze is a popular and quality fitness smartwatch that is designed to make everyday life much easier for you when providing you with up to date fitness data and advice. You can change the straps on the Fitbit Blaze to transform its look to conform with your surroundings whether sporty, sleek, or business.
There are plenty of straps available on the market, but which one is best for you? The ‘best looking’ band may not be the most comfortable or appropriate for the gym, and the ‘sportiest looking’ band might not go well with your work suit. Is there one that is appropriate for all occasions?
We will be reviewing 7 Fitbit Blaze bands, identifying their main features, pros, and cons so that you can eventually decide what is best for you.
|1. Simpeak Sport Band For Fitbit Blaze
|2. Umtele silicone Fitbit Blaze Band
|3. Akale Metal Fitbit Blaze Band
|4. The Clayco Shock Resistant Fitbit Blaze Band
|5. The Andyou Leather Fitbit Blaze Band
|6. The Hengkang Stainless Steel Fitbit Blaze Band
|7. The Oitom Metal Band Compatible with Fitbit Blaze
Our Best Fitbit Blaze Bands Reviews and Comparisons
1. Simpeak Sport Band For Fitbit Blaze
This band is compatible with your Fitbit Blaze wristwatch. It has a metal frame that will protect your smartwatch from bumps and scratches.
- Made of soft and flexible silicone
- Stainless steel frame won’t change color or deteriorate when worn during outdoor activities
- Easy access to the Fitbit Blaze side buttons, even with the metal frame
- Installs and removes easily with the metal pins provided
- No need for special tools for installation
What We Like About Simpeak Sport Band For Fitbit Blaze
It looks like an original Fitbit band, which fits perfectly on a Fitbit Blaze. This band comes with two clasps to fasten the band to the watch. When wearing the band during a workout you can be assured that your sweat won’t make this band smell or get discolored. This band is made well and is going to last.
What We Don’t Like About Simpeak Sport Band For Fitbit Blaze
The darker colors may be prone to discolor your wrist during the first couple of wears. The sizing is rather small, which may not suit someone of the medium build so be sure to order the large even if you usually wear a small.
The buttons on the side of the metal frame don’t line up perfectly, which makes using the side buttons very fiddly and difficult. The band holders slip and slide all across the band, which means the bands are not correctly held and placed.
- The band looks like an original Fitbit band
- Fits the watch well most of the time
- Doesn’t itch or smell after a workout
- Discolors your skin on the first few wears
- The metal frame doesn’t align with the Blaze perfectly
2. Umtele silicone Fitbit Blaze Band
The Umtele band is a silicone band with breathable and stylish holes all over the strap.
- Only compatible with Fitbit Blaze
- The stainless steel buckle and watch frame gives a high end and classy look
- Silicone band is made of strong and flexible silicone that won’t crack or snap while in use
- Buckle can be secured anywhere on the strap
- Easy to install and uninstall
What We Like About Umtele silicone Fitbit Blaze Band
The Umtele’s silicone is very soft, super breathable and comfortable to wear on a daily basis, so it will not chafe your wrist. The buckle will not dig into your wrist when you bend it or carry heavy things, giving you additional comfort in action.
The adjustable strap tucks in underneath the opposite strap so that no excess external strap making it visually pleasing to the eye. The band easily fastens in a few seconds.
What We Don’t Like About Umtele silicone Fitbit Blaze Band
The frame tends to be a little big to suitably fit the Fitbit. The metal case side buttons don’t line up properly with the Fitbit Blaze.
If you live in a hot or humid climate your wrist is likely to sweat under the band. The band is not made of hypoallergenic material and may cause a rash if you have sensitive skin.
- Made of waterproof material
- The silicone is very soft
- The stainless steel buckle won’t discolor
- Easy to install
- The metal frame is a little big for the Fitbit
- This band is only compatible with the Blaze
3. Akale Metal Fitbit Blaze Band
This stainless steel band is designed to look great with any outfit. Wear it to the office or to the gym.
- Secure the band to your wrist using a magnetic clasp
- Made of woven and flexible stainless steel
- Smooth and polished edges means no sharp edges to dig into skin
- 12 months free warranty
- A stainless steel frame
What We Like About Akale Metal Fitbit Blaze Band
The Akale magnetic clasp feels just as secure as a regular buckle while giving off a more elegant look. When the light reflects off the bandit looks vibrant and unique.
There is no concern about your wrist getting discolored when it gets damp through sweating or washing your hands. It is so super easy to put on and take off.
What We Don’t Like About Akale Metal Fitbit Blaze Band
Akale’s band does catch on clothing, snagging and ruining them. “Magnetic” being the operating word means the clasp can also attract unwanted items such as paper clips.
Metallic items, like this steel strap, when in use face the unfortunate inevitability of getting scratches over time. Colors peel off after a few months of wearing the band, making this item look less attractive.
- Looks elegant
- The colors are vibrant and do not discolor
- Lightweight and breathable
- Won’t cause allergic reactions
- Magnet sticks to other magnetic objects
- Snaggs clothing
4. The Clayco Shock Resistant Fitbit Blaze Band
Anyone that exercises a lot will know that any accessories you wear take a few knocks and bumps. The Clayco shock-resistant band will protect your Fitbit Blaze from getting damaged.
- Made out of scratch resistant and soft PRU and polycarbonate material
- The material absorbs impact, protecting your smartwatch
- Won’t damage the watch when you have to constantly remove the frame to charge the Blaze
- The case will not interfere with the ease of use of your Fitbit
- The band is appropriate for men, women and children
- Simply click the scratch resistant case in and out of your Fitbit as and when you like
What We Like About Clayco Shock Resistant Blaze Band
Clayco’s band is sturdy and doesn’t pop the watch out of the band and it does a great job protecting the Fitbit really well. Metal pins are not necessary to affix the watch to the band.
Very lightweight and comfortable to wear and plus, it looks stylish and appropriate for all dress codes.
What We Don’t Like About Clayco Shock Resistant Blaze Band
The band’s latch doesn’t hold the watch on your wrist very well and the band comes undone when bumped or caught on something.
Placing the Fitbit in the Clayco band seems to prevent the Fitbit from working properly. The band’s side buttons are a bit hard to press. This item is poorly engineered and not made to last long.
- Shock absorbant
- Comfortable to wear
- Unisex style looks great on men and women
- Watch is safe and secure in the band
- The clasp tends to be faulty
- Side buttons are stiff
5. The Andyou Leather Fitbit Blaze Band
Go for a band that makes the smartwatch look less sporty and chicer. Made of real leather and stainless steel.
- Fashionable metal clasp looks and protective frame
- Two leather watch fasteners hold the strap tight and secure
- Made of real leather
- Well stitched and professional finish on the leather band
- 1 year free warranty
What We Like About Andyou Leather Fitbit Blaze Band
The band looks great on both men and women. Professional looking so it can be worn at work.
Good quality leather that does not peel or flake when worn in sunlight for long periods of time. The metal clasp and frame do not scratch easily or lose their color.
Genuine leather is a natural material that reduces the possibility of skin irritation. No need to ‘break-in’ the leather as the strap is really soft and flexible.
What We Don’t Like About Andyou Leather Fitbit Blaze Band
The part that attaches the band to the watch is really thin and flimsy to the point that the watch face comes free from the metal frame. The pins spring out of the watch and do not remain in place.
The actual sizes of this band are smaller than the size guide. Not a suitable band for vegans.
- Professional looking
- Made of real leather
- The metal on the watch doesn’t scratch easily
- Not suitable for vegans
- The leather is thin and flimsy
6. The Hengkang Stainless Steel Fitbit Blaze Band
This is definitely more of a feminine, women’s band. Appropriate for elegant, evening attire.
- Suitable for 5.8 -8.1 inch wrists
- Decorative rhinestones scattered throughout the band
- Holds onto your wrist with a folding clasp
- Made of stainless steel
- The band does not tarnish
What We Like About Hengkang Stainless Steel Fitbit Blaze Band
The Hengkang is made to look like a high-end piece of jewelry that is both lightweight and elegant looking. The band sparkles beautifully in the light.
Easy to remove and add links for a perfect fit. This band makes a beautiful gift
What We Don’t Like About Hengkang Stainless Steel Fitbit Blaze Band
The clasps will open if the band is worn too loosely on your wrist due to the sizing being a little off as they run smaller than indicated. Removing links gives the watch an uneven look on your wrist.
The band discolors your wrist after washing your hands or swearing, which means it is not ideal to wear to the gym.
- Easy to adjust
- Beautiful, elegant design
- Made of stainless steel
- Looks great with evening attire
- Only for women
- Gets discolored after a while
7. The Oitom Metal Band Compatible with Fitbit Blaze
This is a more masculine, professional-looking band for the Fitbit Blaze.
- Secure double button folding clasps
- Made of stainless steel
- Looks fashionable yet durable and high quality
- 18 month free warranty
- Tool included to adding and removing links
- Watch easily pops in and out of the wristband
What We Like About The Oitom Metal Band Compatible with Fitbit Blaze
Solid and high-quality stainless steel band that does not easily scratch or break. It can be worn at the gym or at work as it fits a professional look.
No trips to the jewelry store are necessary to add/remove links thanks to the included tool, easy to follow instructions with the option to purchase additional links if the band is too small.
What We Don’t Like About The Oitom Metal Band Compatible with Fitbit Blaze
The spring-loaded pins that hold the band to the shell pop out, causing your watch to fall off without you noticing. The band isn’t as durable as it looks. The included hammer tool to adjust the links is relatively useless.
If the Fitbit feels loose in the case, run the risk of losing it when using this band.
- Weighty and feels good quality
- Extra links can be purchased if needed
- Looks striking and stylish
- Comes with instructions
- Not a good idea to wear it to the gym
- The adjusting tools aren’t very good
The best band out of all the seven we just looked at has got to be the Clayco Shock Resistant band. This band keeps your Fitbit Blaze as safe and secure as possible while being attractive and suitable for both men and women.
You won’t need to fuss with changing the band to be suitable for work; it is appropriate as is for both the office and the gym. It absorbs any impact, keeping your Blaze safe whenever you wear it.