The Fitbit Versa is a fitness smartwatch, which means you have a combination of a fitness band and a smartwatch in one. Fitbit has been one of the leading pioneers in fitness bands for many years now.
What is great about the Fitbit Versa is that it has interchangeable straps and can be transformed from a sporty looking watch to a sleek and elegant smartwatch that does well with an evening suit or dress. There are many different band styles around, some are more aesthetic, while others are functional.
We will be reviewing 7 Fitbit Versa Bands by looking at their features and talking a bit about what we like and don’t like about each band. At the end of this review, you should have an idea about what band is the best for you.
|1. The Welltin Woven Fabric Strap||Check Price|
|2. The Fintie Metal Band||Check Price|
|3. The Coperr Bands||Check Price|
|4. The Hapaw Bands||Check Price|
|5. The Kimilar Woven Band||Check Price|
|6. The Maxjoy Magnetic Metal Band||Check Price|
|7. The Fitbit Versa Family Accessory Band||Check Price|
Our Fitbit Versa Bands Reviews and Comparisons
1. The Welltin Woven Fabric Strap
Working out in a breathable fabric watch band prevents chafing and other unpleasant symptoms that may occur after exercising with a regular watch.
- Made of soft and breathable fabric
- Durable and daily wear and tear resistant
- Easy to affix to the watch
- Detaches from the watch face without little effort
- Includes two extra springs
What We Like About the Welltin Woven Fabric Strap
This band is really easy to clean, which is especially necessary after a workout when it gets a bit sweaty. The straps dry quickly after being washed.
It attaches (and detaches) easily and – most importantly – stays securely on the watch. You don’t need to worry about the fabric fraying either because it is woven well and thick.
A really comfortable band that fits well on small or larger wrists.
What We Don’t Like About the Welltin Woven Fabric Strap
If the band is not washed after workouts, the fabric will start to smell. Think of it like your clothes that similarly need washing after exercise.
The pins are found to be a bit small for the watch, therefore, they break or come out without warning. The material seems to be of flimsy quality.
- Easy to clean
- Easy to affix and remove
- Breathable fabric
- Fits all wrist sizes
- Needs frequent washing
- The pins don’t fit the watch properly
2. The Fintie Metal Band
Anyone that wants to give their watch a more swanky look should consider this more sophisticated looking band for your watch. Read the information below about the Finite Metal band to find out more.
- Compatible with all of the Versa range
- Made of stainless steel
- Suitable for business and casual dress modes
- Included link removal tool
- Band will not loosen over time
- Fold over clasp ensure a secure fit
What We Like About the Fintie Metal Band
The link removal tool is of high quality and easy to use. Up to 8 links can be removed to accommodate many wrist widths. Extra pins are included with the band.
A professional looking band that feels solid and high grade. Very durable and reliable in that you won’t find the watch pop off the band.
What We Don’t Like About the Fintie Metal Band
While it is convenient to be able to remove links, there is no option of purchasing links to add to the band. The pins are not found inside the band, you must insert the pins yourself;
It does not consistently conform in fitting all Fitbit Versa watches. The sizing isn’t accurate
- Looks professional
- Links can be removed to fit a smaller wrist
- Made of stainless steel
- Secure folding clasp
- Clasps can’t be purchased separately
- Doesn’t fit larger wrists
3. The Coperr Bands
The Coperr bands are slim and made of silicone. You get four in a pack.
- TPU material band that won’t irritate your skin
- Thinner and smaller bands suit a narrow or feminine frame
- Nickel-free metal buckle
- Protective coating that will prevent discoloration
- Easy to clean
What We Like About the Coperr Bands
A great substitute for individuals who are allergic to silicone bands, no more rashes. Being less bulky than other bands on the market gives the Versa a more feminine look.
The band easily attaches to the smartwatch, is really flexible and soft. Feel like the original band.
What We Don’t Like About the Coperr Bands
Although the plastic is hypoallergenic, be aware that the metal clasp is not. So anyone with sensitive skin may get a rash from the clasp;
All four of the bands are inconsistent in their sizing. The straps are designed for the wrong ends which makes it incompatible with the Fitbit Versa.
- Easy to wash
- Great for people with silicone allergies
- Flexible and doesn’t chafe your skin
- Feel as good quality as the original
- Very feminine looking, which would not be suitable for men
- Metal clasp isn’t hypoallergenic
4. The Hapaw Bands
These weatherproof metal bands will stay looking as good as new even when you wear them on a daily basis.
- Made of hypoallergenic stainless steel
- Compatible with all Fitbit Versa smartwatch models
- Easy to remove and install
- Magnetic clasp makes it easy to tighten or loosen the band to size
- You are assured that the band is connected properly and securely to the strap when you hear a ‘click’
What We Like About the Hapaw Bands
A unisex band that looks great on both men and women.
A strong and secure magnetic clasp that is great for small wristed people.
That means it is not necessary to pierce a hole in a watch strap to accommodate smaller wrists.
It comes with two extra pins for your convenience. This lightweight band doesn’t get in the way or bother you while you are asleep.
What We Don’t Like About the Hapaw Bands
The magnetic clasp seems to drain your smartwatch battery faster. The metal isn’t flexible and is very stiff to move about.
Pulls and catches on long sleeves and other clothing.
Instructions are not included to explain how to attach the band to the Versa watch.
- Looks stylish
- It is unisex
- Strong magnetic clasp
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Catches on clothing
- Made of very stiff material
5. The Kimilar Woven Band
The Kimilar woven band is designed with every occasion in mind. Its humble design means that it is appropriate for every outfit.
- Appropriate for men, women, sports, fashion and for boys and girls
- The woven fabric is soft and breathable
- The strap has an adjustable stainless steel buckle
- Comes with spring pins to connect the band to your watch
- The clasp is nickel free and hypoallergenic
- The band is made of strong cloth fabric
What We Like About the Kimilar Woven Band
Soft fabric that isn’t itchy, especially after a workout. Suited in particular for people that wear their Fitbit Versa on a regular basis and find it doesn’t irritate the skin, even after wearing it for a long time.
A lightweight band that doesn’t feel fragile in any way nor does it feel like you are wearing anything at all.
A no-worry secure band that will not come undone by itself. Included is a convenient tool for removing and installing the bands to the Versa.
What We Don’t Like About the Kimilar Woven Band
We find the wrist clasp to be a bit flimsy. The plastic is not polished smoothly enough and may scratch your wrist.
If the band is not regularly washed after exercising, it may itch or start to smell.
Its appearance reveals visible glue in the areas it is holding the band together
- Made of light material
- There is no nickel in the clasp
- Comes with installation tools
- Great for sensitive skin
- Poorly manufactured
- Plastic is jaggery
6. The Maxjoy Magnetic Metal Band
The Maxjoy band also has a scratch-proof casing for your Fitbit Versa smartwatch, keeping it safe and secure.
- Suitable for men and women
- Compatible with all Fitbit Versa models
- Breathable 316L stainless steel mesh band
- TPU soft rubber protective case protects your Versa smartwatch screen
- One size fits all wrist sizes
- Magnetic clasp can be attached anywhere on the band giving you a perfect fit
- 3 spring pins included with the band
What We Like About the Maxjoy Magnetic Metal Band
The TPU protective case is flexible so it doesn’t interfere with the touch screen and if the TPU screen gets marked or scratched, you can just buff it down and it is gone.
The magnetic clasp holds the strap in place tightly. The stainless steel mesh doesn’t catch on arm hairs. Although it is made out of metal, it is really breathable and doesn’t weigh your wrist down.
What We Don’t Like About the Maxjoy Magnetic Metal Band
The metal band is very thick, giving a bulky look on slim wrists and will discolor over time.
The screen protector is situated in such a way to prevent you from being able to use the side buttons on the smartwatch.
Users have found it a little tricky to connect to the Fitbit if they haven’t changed the strap before.
- TPU protective screen
- Reliable magnetic straps
- The strap does not turn green on your wrist
- The strap changes color over time
- The Versa case obstructs the use of the side buttons
7. The Fitbit Versa Family Accessory Band
An original Fitbit band made of soft and breathable silicone, perfect for when you exercise.
- This is an official Fitbit band
- The band is water resistant
- Breathable and stylish
- Sporty look
What We Like About the Fitbit Versa Family Accessory Band
The fact that it is made by Fitbit means that it fits perfectly with the watch and it is not hard to affix. The width looks proportional to the size of the Fitbit Versa and fits securely on the watch.
This sporty looking band really goes well with your workout clothes. The holes in the band make it breathable prevents chafing under the band and it doesn’t get ruined in the shower or when you wash your hands
What We Don’t Like About the Fitbit Versa Family Accessory Band
The band only looks good when worn with sporty clothes and needs to be changed when you wear the Versa to the office.
The style is very masculine and doesn’t look right on a small framed female
The rubber looks cheap. Attaching the band to the watch can be very fiddly.
- It is an original Fitbit band
- Breathable and doesn’t get discolored
- Easy to attach to the smartwatch
- The silicone doesn’t chafe your skin
- Not appropriate for the office
- Looks masculine
The Maxjoy Magnetic metal band wins this face-off. I just love that it is unisex and can be dressed up or dressed down. You won’t have to keep fussing with changing the straps for different occasions as it is smart enough for the office and casual enough for the gym.
The flexible protective casing is a major bonus and keeps your Fitbit Versa safe from scratches and bumps. Overall the band is great quality and reliability, you won’t even need to mess about with removing or adding links as you would with other metal watches, because the magnetic clasp will attach to the band wherever you want them to.
Maxjoy Magnetic Band FAQ
Q: Is this band too heavy to wear every day?
A: No, the band is really lightweight so it won’t annoy you during exercise or sleep.
Q: Is it compatible with ALL Fitbit Versa Models?
A: It will fit on all the Fitbit Versa smartwatch models, even the limited edition and exclusive models.
Q: Does the band turn on your wrist?
A: That all depends on how tightly you wear it on your wrist. Fitness watches should be worn rather tight anyway so that they can read your heart rate.