Good things are available everywhere, but versatile one is hard to fine. This is where the fairly new LQM EX1 makes its shot.
If your budget is limited but you want the best piece of device and handy too, there is nothing better than this. Check out the full review below as I break the writing into small points.
The given dimension of the product is 6 x 3.5 x 1 inches and built material is Polycarbonate (PC). The length of the belt is adjustable so don’t worry if your wrist is too thin or too fat.
This band doesn’t have any buckle like watch. The belt has tight holes where you have to fit two pegs. Putting it on sometimes feels annoying as you have to pay force and surface is slippery. But once it gets fit, it will stay tight and no tension of popping out in activities.
About the outlook, no doubt that black color looks stylish. The interface is touch screen which is easy and workable.
Aside showing date and time, the LQM EX1 will help you track the following:
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Sleep Monitor
The device shows stat in brief while you need to connect it to your phone app for graphical visualization. According to users, this device shows accurate information and works perfectly as a pedometer. The hear rate monitoring also works.
It has an automatic sleep and motion monitor which has three different options (Deep Sleep, Light Sleep and Awake Sleep). You are given the choice to select how you’re sleeping and track it correctly.
Battery & Charging
EX1 has a battery of 60 mAh. It is officially said that charge will last 5-7 days. But users confirmed that it lasted 3-4 days on full charge. It might vary on your usage.
Don’t be surprised that it doesn’t come with any separate charge! The center of the bracelet is detachable and you will see a USB socket inside. It can be charged from computer or any USB port. I think, this is a nice addition since you don’t have to carry a charger for it. Here is a video that demonstrate it:
App & Sync
LQM EX1 requires an app to install in your phone named “Veryfit for heart rate” available in both Google App Store and iOS Store. It syncs with phone using Bluetooth. Time and date are automatically grabbed from your phone.
The app will give you detail reports of your activity. The smartband keeps its data for 7 days. You will get this time to sync it with app or your data will be deleted automatically afterwards.
1. Push Notification: The device will vibrate when you get call, message or app notifications (such as Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Linkedin, WeChat). It is capable to show 50-100 words of those notifications.
2. Wrist Sense: This device will automatically light up if you take it in front of you and show time and date. The official says that it will light up if you just move your hand 2-4 inch from normal position.
3. Music Control: You can control music in your phone just using this smart wristband.
4. Anti-lost Alert: Whether you can’t find your phone or the bracelet, you can find one using other. Find phone and Find bracelet both features are very useful.
5. Remote Photo Capture: This is also possible to take photo without others help just using this feature.
Note: Seller recommends that you should have iOS 7.1 or above, Android 4.4 or above to run all these features properly.
Editor’s Suggestion: Big Yes for LQM EX1
Many smart bands are available in the market, but LQM EX1 is new and already have started outranking numbers.
The product is fairly priced. With the quality features it provides and the price keeping in mind, it would be a solid choice. So go ahead and grab the item. You will be satisfied.
Have any further question regarding this product? Post your question in comments!